1) If you could meet any blogger in person, who would you choose? I have to choose? Ugh. I'd love to have a big party with Allie, Beth, Sam, Lisa, Erin, Kait (who is a real life friend!) and Alyssa, but if I have to choose just one, i'm going with Alyssa so my husband stops calling her my imaginary friend when we text nonstop. Also because Pumpkin Spice Latte's are back soon and there's no one i'd rather share one with.
2) How did your blog come about? My real life friend Cayla, who hasn't updated her blog in about a billion years, used to tell me every day that my stories were funny and that I needed a blog. Well, joke's on her because i'm not sure funny is exactly the first word someone uses to describe my blog, but I fell in love with blogging and haven't looked back! Colorful Commotion is sort of a life descriptor... I'm pretty much always in a good mood in the middle of all the craziness that is life. Also, I had fruity pebbles at my wedding, which was literally a colorful commotion. BAM.
3) Who inspires you? Here's a cheesy answer: all of you. Every day I read blogs about military wives dealing with deployments, people on great weight loss journeys, unemployment, engagements, weddings, friendships, relationships, and more and I am so proud to be a part of all of it. I'm a counselor by profession, and peoples stories fascinate me. Every day I am inspired by something I come across on a blog!
4) What's your biggest struggle in life? Oh boy. I'd say that i've had my fair share of struggles over the past year. Most of the big ones haven't made the blog, so I'm guessing i'll owe you guys a blog post about these, but my biggest struggles in life are my lack of relationship with my dad, living with anxiety, and dealing with the death of my grandparents. None of these things are one time issues, and all of them will be with me for the rest of my life. However, I'd say that i'm lucky to have these as issues... I have my health, most of my family, supportive friends, a loving husband, and a bright future. So, it's one day at a time, smile on my face!
5) Favorite thing to do in my your spare time? Is watch Criminal Minds marathons a valid answer here? I'd say my very most favorite thing in the whole world is reading a good book. In fact, i'm looking for recommendations right now!
6) Name one good deed you did that went unseen. This one is HARD. I'm working on a project right now for one of my childhood friends, that I hope will make a big difference in her life. I'm spearheading it from all of our friends, so i'm really looking forward to getting it done, but she won't ever know I was behind it all! Sorry to be so vague, she reads sometimes!
Instead of tagging 6 of you, I tag ALL of you! This was really fun and I hope it helped you learn a little about me!
NOW, what you're really here for: Cash.